Episode 07: David Bryson - Starving Actor to Award-Winning Author
Welcome to the "Showing Up BIG!" Podcast.
In today's noisy, distracted and desensitized world, irresponsible and morally bankrupt information is prevalent. As an alternative, we offer the Showing Up BIG! Podcast, where our “free-range guests” serve up their REAL stories, REAL problems, and UNREAL results, in their Zone of Genius!
David Bryson is an Award-Winning Author, Entrepreneur, Keynote Speaker, Business Owner, former TV and Off-Broadway Actor, and Podcast Host, of the extremely popular Podcast Show, called "Why Can't You?" He is a man with an extremely warm, caring and giving heart, as you will see in this powerful, mind-engaging and emotionally gripping episode!
His professional website is www.DavidBryson7.com, where you can learn all about David and his multi-faceted approach to life!
David's journey from High School Actor, to College Drama student, to business school scholar, to starving Hollywood Actor, to frequent thoughts of suicide, Award-Winning Author, to Podcast Host, is truly fascinating and will leave you speechless!
We hope you'll be inspired and encouraged by this episode, and as a result, take a step, even a tiny little baby step towards pursuing your DREAMS!!
Let me ask you a couple questions to see if you can relate?
* Have you ever felt lost, worthless, incomplete, or simply like you were on the wrong life path?
* Have you ever felt like your current job is OK for now, but you are sure it's just not what you are "supposed to be doing?"
* OR... have you ever been so sure you were doing the RIGHT thing, and then your whole world came crashing down in a split second, because it turns you weren't?
* Have you ever made a major life decision for someone else's (parents, spouse, teacher, grandparent, coach, etc.) approval or acceptance, and lost your own identity in the process? And then... hated yourself for it?
* Have you ever thought of taking your own life? Even for just a split second? PLEASE don't just blow it off, there are wonderful people who know EXACTLY what you're going through, who can help you! PLEASE CALL THEM NOW AT 1-800-273-8255 or visit their website at http://www.SuicidePreventionLifeline.org!! They can help YOU!!
Well, if there's ONE thing I am certain of, it's that most people over 25 years of age have experienced most, if not all of these scenarios.
Well, don't worry, there's hope for us yet...
I truly want to help you find your inner strength, inner confidence and ultimately your "Zone of Genius!" That is WHY I started this podcast! In this episode, you'll hear from David Bryson, a man of many talents and a man who has worn many professional hats in his life, and who the challenges and victories of life equally, embraces them and THRIVES! Talk about a BIG "Zone of Genius!"
Jump on over and listen to this Episode and allow David to help you let your own story be just perfect for YOU and let it continue to evolve and thrive!
Are you ready? Press PLAY and dive in!
Please Subscribe and Review in iTunes. Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you're not, I want to encourage you to do that today. Seriously! I have great plans to add BONUS episodes for Subscribers and even have secret SPECIAL GIVEAWAYS too! If you're not Subscribed, there's a good chance you might miss out on these cool Bonus Episodes and awesome stuff I will be giving away! Click here to Subscribe in iTunes!
If you're feeling super awesome, I would really love it, and be super duper grateful if you left me a 5-star Review on iTunes too, Those reviews will help other people find my podcast, and I love to read them! So THANK YOU in advance! Just click here to submit a review. Please select "Ratings and Reviews" and "Write a Review" and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. THANK YOU!
If you enjoyed this episode and love the format of the Showing Up BIG! Podcast, and helping people find their lane in life, and leave their mark on the world, while Blessing people, would you PLEASE help us with this mission of spreading GOODNESS?? All you have to do is leave a quick review on iTunes and make sure to subscribe too (if you haven't already). Your kind gesture would seriously ensure GOODNESS gets a foothold in our pessimistically lop-sided world, AND would truly mean the world to me, so THANK YOU in advance for being the awesome free-range human that you are!